Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I've fallen... Hard

I've fallen in love with a book, and I only started reading it last night, but I'd marry it if I could.
I love it, it makes me so happy.

It's by Mark Twain, someone who I've loved since the 7th grade; and if you read and didn't like Huck Finn, or Tom Sawyer try this one anyways. It's romantic, and sweet, and a look at life from a child's eyes with adult reasoning skills. It's interesting, and I'll probably finish tonight. It's short, and wonderful.

It's The Diaries of Adam and Eve and my sister suggested it to me (well more like shoved it in my face then yelled at me every day till I opened it) and I couldn't be more thankful.

A while back she suggested Twilight to me... But that is another story, and I won't share my opinion on Twilight just yet. (although I so have a love for the kid who plays Jacob Black. It's not a secret he has a body from the gods).

And I'd show you a photo, but my server has decided to lash out at me for no reason today and is rejecting every image I try to upload, my sincerest apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment