Monday, January 25, 2010

Curious as a cat


4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

I have to do this backwards because the formatting keeps messing up.

This reminds me of the dungeons in a video game I play. They care connected by these old looking rope an dplank bridges. It's a very fun game. It's called Torchlight. My boyfriend bought it for me on thanksgiving. This also reminds me of a roller coster. I can't tell ecactly what it is, but it deffinatly does not look sturdy enough to hold a train full of people. Maybe it's a school project of sorts...


1.) Do you have a short fuse?
No, but once it's lit, gosh is it hard to extinguish.



2) Where is the most beautiful spot on earth that you've ever seen?
I went to the gulf of mexico once. It was amazing. We saw manatees and dolphins right up close. At night the sunset was the most beautiful thing. The water and the heat and the amazing atmosphere just added to the great beauty that is an oceans edge. I want to go back sometime. Just to be able to be around the people who live in that beauty all the time is something special. I'm a firm believer that is why the people drive slower in the south. They are comstantly surrounded by beauty, so they are less tightly wound.



3) How old do you want to live to be?
Old enough to never stop learning. Once I'm done learning and growing, once I have no more desire to better myself, that shall be the day I go.

Interested? Check out Curoius as a Cat

1 comment:

  1. That is a really deep picture. It reminds me of part rollercoaster... part recycling project using wire hangers... and part tower..

    I like it VERY much.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Tom Bailey

    ReplyDelete