Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fun New Game

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/

1) Do you know any professional athletes? - Yes, Shawn Porter, he is an Olympic Boxer. I helped him pass Chemistry.

2) What one thing frightens you the most about growing old? -Being alone, losing my family and not having anyone be there.

3) Have you ever harvested fruits or vegetables? -Corn, one year my mother let me have a corn field. I was so cute, I remember protecting the dead stalks from the neighbor boys since I thought they grew back the next year through the stalks. Most delicious corn of my life.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
This reminds me of Gilligan's Island, the episode where they find the radio active veggies and develop powers. This may have to do with the previous question, but that's what I think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment