Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fill in the blank Fri... Uh, Saturday

Because I was so excited about Black beans yesterday I forgot to do this, which I was meaning to do. Sorry. You know me, always on top of things... Don't make that any dirtier than it already is.

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was probably a penny. I did actually eat it on purpose. I remember it very vividly, I was in my mothers room, smelling the pennies, and I decided I liked the way it smelled enough to taste it. And I swallowed it.

2. My Best Friend is the most amazing, handsome, strong person I know. His name is Robert... he goes by Bobby. I've loved him for as long as I can remember. He is gay ( I prefer it that way) and the amazing things he has taught me about the world and myself... I'm forever grateful. I love you Bob.

3. If I could live in a different era it would be Elizabethan , because I have always been fascinated by the lack of technology, the clothes, the beauty, the everything. I want to be there when dresses were the only thing I was allowed to wear, and I could get by on my looks (not that that's what's right, it'd just be nice to be able to live with the one you love forever, have children, and not have to worry about being a provider). Plus, the hair was amazing, I want to wear a powdered wig almost every day.

4. I like the sound of a rain storm. It's so calming, and you know you're safe because no one would want to be out side in the pouring rain to come after you. I'm not perpetually scared; however I do feel so safe in the house during a storm.

5. If you only knew one thing about me it would be I am weaker than I appear, and stronger than I think I am. I hate asking for help, I hate crying, I hate showing my vulnerability. It all sucks.

6. My Favorite book of all time is Harry Potter, and whatever I'm reading. If I finish a book, it means I liked it. I'm fickle, my favorite book changes as I turn the page.

7. The one beauty product I can't live without is Bobbi pins. I know it's not really a "beauty product" persé, but I love them. They make me beautiful. Oh, and chapstick, that is a MUST.

8. Blogging is something I had no idea I'd love so much. I'm a fan of both sides, I love to read what others say, and I love to write. Blogging is magnificent, and it's not for everyone. I have a whole separate group of things I do in the blogging world than in the real one, and I like that I have this infinite space to go to and learn from.

9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Hugh Grant is my secret love. I know he is getting older, but that scene in Love Actually where he turns on the radio and dances around his house is better than any other. I know he was acting, but it was brilliant. Hopefully it'd be a movie where we fell in love, and although I'm younger than he is, we made it work. Because real love doesn't care... As long as it's not pedophilia, that's wrong, and gross.

10. One of the best feelings in the world is stepping into a hot shower, or hot tub. I love hot water more than almost anything in the world. I love it so much I honestly have dreams about showers and baths. I want to go to a hot spring someday and build a house over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment