I would like to say first off that I am sorry for being "absent" this past week. I've been here, at my computer like normal, I've just felt uninspired. Or rather, not interested in writing.
Forgive me, I'll be back in the swing soon... I hope.
Now, for filling in the blanks!
1. The first thing I do in the morning is go to the bathroom. I usually do this before my alarm even rings.
2. Every night before bed I (this may be gross but...) I squeeze out all the "gas" i was holding in all day long. I give you permission to never read anything I write again. I'm sorry. It's all I could think of that's true.
3. Something that makes me cringe is the thought of lotion on the palm of my hands... actually the palms of any ones hands. Mine sweat, and I like to put lotion on just the tops of my hands, the thought of lotion(ey), wet hands on purpose grosses me out to the max.
4. Social situations make my uncomfortable, and in turn quiet. Especially when they are forced, like "lets go to my parents house..." ,or "I'm having a party, EVERYONE is coming" just awful. I'd rather everything just be spontaneous, its better that way.
5. I like to collect ideas! Not really, but I do tend to have a lot of things planned that will, hopefully, eventually come to the surface. I don't collect anything though... I get why some people do, I just don't.
6. Weekends are for relaxing, playing games, seeing friends, drinking, waking up hungover, kisses, sleeping in, making elaborate breakfasts and lunches, washing clothes, vacuuming, grocery shopping, eating out, reading, playing video games, wearing pj's all day long, relaxing in the sun, playing with the animals, talking about things other than work, and living the life that you work all week for. Being yourself, unbound, for a whole 2 days (sometimes 3 if you're lucky).
Do your blanks need filling in? Hop on over here, and answer the questions too. It's fun, and for the currently uninspired, its easy too.
PS: I've been blogging in my head all week... I've taken photos even to show you the pretty green stuff growing around, but when it comes to actually doing it I just haven't gotten there. My sincerest apologies.