Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i want this

I know that there are a few things I want halfheartedly (like a cashmere blazer) and would love if someone gave it to me, but really have no desire to ever buy one for myself.

This isn't it.

I've had my eyeballs on this baby for a while I just haven't really had the opportunity to get it. And, I'm posting it now because I still really want it and maybe my mother will read my blog, see that I need it, and get it for me for Christmas. :)



I want it because I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, and because I love that it's handmade. I want it because it's silver and pretty, but could still be worn everyday like I like to do... It would go spectacularly well with my spoon ring, I just know it... ugh, I love this necklace!

So, thought I'd let you all know whats been on my mind heavily this morning.

Go vote for the giveaway if you haven't already, I don't care if you follow or not. Just do it. thankssomuch. 

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! I hope you get it as a present :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute!!! Hope you get it. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that necklace! I have been dying for it for SO long! I saw the picture in my dashboard and got excited! Maybe we both will get it. :D

    ReplyDelete