Monday, February 8, 2010

Curious Week 205

1) Tell about a snowball fight you had.
Recently it snowed, a lot. I love snow when it first happens, it's so beautiful and white. I hate it when it gets all grey and dirty, but when it first falls I can't get over how beautiful it is. It snowed the other day, and my boyfriend and I went somewhere. When we got home, on our way into the house, I picked up some snow and flung it at him. I missed, the snow wasn't packed tightly enough. But It was a fun mini snowball fight.

2) Where is the best hiding place you know of?
Between my mattress and my box spring. As long as it's thin you can hide it there, and more likely than that no one will ever think to look.


3) What extracurricular activities did you do while at school?
Latin club
Show Choir
Marching Band
Swim Team
Madrigal Choir
Musical (all 4 years)
Junior class play
Senior class play
Drama club


4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
It reminds me of the millions of times I had friends over as a kid and we all slept in the living room. It reminds me of how in the morning I was always the first one awake (morning person from the start) and I would be quiet and wait for someone else to wake up so I wasn't alone in someone else's house.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for cheering me up on my blog!

    I love the About Me on your profile. I look forward to seeing more updates.

    ReplyDelete