Monday, February 1, 2010

Curoius Mondays

1) Did you wear hand-me-downs as a kid?
Yes, I'm the middle, 21 months younger than the oldest, 5.5 years older than the youngest. My older sister was slightly bigger than I was my entire childhood, so I got everything she no longer fit into, whether I wanted it or not.

2) If you were to have the voice of any media personality, whose would you choose?
The black guy from Trans Siberian Orchestra, only for singing though. I love that deep raspiness that I'll never be able to have because 1. I'm a girl, and 2. I'm a GIRL! But I'd have his singing voice and the guy from the Allstate commercials talking voice. I want to sound like a black man.
I'm getting a visual and it's really funny right now.

3) Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?
Yes, for a few reasons. I feel like nightmares, just as all types of dreams, reveal something about yourself; and I am always curious to find out what I can learn about myself and my true desires from my dreams. I know some dreams are just dreams, but most tell something more if we really look into them. And I know for a fact that being poor (because I am right now, story of a 21 year old girl) can lead to uneasiness in itself. I wouldn't give up dreaming fr anything. And 365 nights of rough sleep would be totally worth financial security for the rest of your life.
And if they are really that awful, you will be able to afford therapy because of your wealth.
I'd do it in a heart beat.


4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.



I know I am not the only one who thinks this, but it is very mid-evil looking to me. I think of Lord of the Rings. The peaks in the right side of the photo are reminiscent of a castle. It also reminds me of Chronicles of Narnia. I Love fantasy, and I love the way that this real life place reminds me of everything I wish was real.



No comments:

Post a Comment