Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update on my life

First off, I'd like to say that I haven't been very personal lately because I've been rather distracted by the blizzarding that has been happening in my neck of the woods, my stress level, and the fact that I have a lot to think about right now. No snow days to report (although that would have been a God sent because David has a lot of work to do outside the office (everyone's computers seem to break all at once) and when he is stressed I am stressed) but I have about 2 inches accumulated on my car since this morning after I cleaned about 3 inches off of it before driving to work adding to the about 12 inches we got this weekend. The roads are somewhat treacherous and I am not looking forward to driving home tonight, I wish I could just apprehate there.

Great news! For the first time in my life I won something! Yay! And it's a BOOK! Double yay!

The ladies over at Edifying and Edgy held a contest (see here) and I won it! (see here)

More news: I was once again pretending to be a photographer. If you'd like to see my Valentines week entry for I heart Faces please follow this link. If you'd like to see other peoples entries follow this one.

(I obviously don't want you to continue reading this since I keep sending you on multiple adventures. I apologise.)

My "project of love" as it will hence forth be known is underway. David and I decided not to do gifts for valentines day, which is awesome since I never know what to give a guy on V-Day anyways (except maybe a little of my V... tee he, oops this is a G-Rated site) and I have no dollars to spare in the name of love. So, I decided to make him some fun little paper crafts, and since he is apparently allergic to my blog (and he only really knows about this one) I'm posting my intentions and completions.






I finished this little guy last night. He is Dracula, or my "robot-doing" version of such. I made him! He is a paper craft I got from this site (this is the download I printed), I now realize I glued his hands on wrong... oops. Whatever, mine is just as cute.

I will also be making him a Zombie and Frankenstein, all from the same site, because nothing says "I love you" like the undead.

I should make that into a shirt.






No comments:

Post a Comment