Tuesday, July 6, 2010

where I've been and where I'm going

I'm not a big travelor, I'd like to... it just that my money tree hasn't been growing in the last twenty years or so and traveling is sort of expensive.

This month, however, I'll be adding to my places visited by 2! and when you've only been to a few places 2 is a lot.


visited 8 states (16%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

I live in Ohio, and I have all my life. I've been to Florida twice, once in 6th grade for a vacation with a friend and once freshman year for a trip to Disney with the marching band. I went to Colorado for a "family" reunion when I was younger... I can't remember how old I was but I think it was before I read Harry Potter which was 7th grade so I was probably 12 or 13(I use the term family loosely because it was my step family and my Dad is divorced from that women now). I went to Tennessee and spent a week on a houseboat with another friends family vacation (my family never does anything fun) and to Michigan for a graduation party for a friend of a friend. I've visited the Ikea in PA as well as Gettysburg and some amusement park I can't remember the name of; but they had a large pumpkin and I thought that was cool since my birthday is in October and I was way to young to drink...

 family events are far more tolerable now that I can drink, that's all I'm going to say.

I've been to Chicago IL twice, once with the drama club and once with my two girl friends Andi and Kori for a day trip that ended not so well, but I love that city. The soup box is my reason for living. If you've never been there and you like soup you don't know what you're missing. It's perfect, even in the hot summer. I love the soup box, I love it so much.

In 7th grade we took a class trip to DC, that's why I've been to Virginia, and it was not nearly as fun as 8th grade trip to Toronto where we saw a medieval time dinner theater and Niagara falls. And seriously that's all I've ever done... don't you feel bad for me?

Well, you can stop that noise because I'm going to expand my traveled map starting in 10 short days!! by the end of the month I'll have been to NY and SC.


visited 10 states (20%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

No comments:

Post a Comment