Here is what you need:
8oz cream cheese softened
8 pieces of bacon cooked, crispy and crumbled
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (if you've never crated your own Parmesan cheese you haven't lived... just thought I'd let you know)
1/4 cup finely chopped onions (if you saute the onions for a few minutes until slightly opaque in 1 tbsp. of salted butter it'll make them softer and take some of the bite out of them if you don't like a lot of onion flavor)
2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tbsp dried parsley)
1 tbsp. milk
2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Cook Bacon, and if you're feeling naughty saute onions in bacon grease, because being wasteful is just wrong
3. lay out crescent rolls keeping in sets of 2 (you'll have 4 rectangles per package) and pinch together along the fold to prevent from spilling out.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients together
5. On each of the rectangles spread about 2 heaping tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture coating evenly.
6. cut each rectangle into 12 wedges*
7. roll the smallest corner or each wedge over the top and lay flat on a baking sheet.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes and serve warm.
adapted from kraft foods.
Now, of course you could use things like diced tomatoes, pepper, spinach sausage, ham, cheddar cheese... You could serve it with sunny side up eggs, with hash browns, with hot sauce... You get the picture. This can be adapted to whatever you or the mouths you're feeding like to eat, and since there are 4 sets of 12 why not try a bunch of different ways?
From me to you, with love.