Tuesday, March 30, 2010

flashback

When I was in high school I had a friend who really helped me to become the "woman" I am today. She introduced me to new people, she loved me, she was so much fun. In all honesty, I learned so much about social interactions from her; and without her I would probably have had a miserable life in my years at stow high.

Lately I've been missing her a lot more because I don't really have a "girl" friend since she and I had a falling out (we moved in together, worst decision I've ever made).

One time She and I decided to go to Drama club, something we didn't do regularly, but we did like to go to clubs randomly because that's just something we did. They were discussing the trip they were planning toward the end of that year; and when they announced that they would be seeing Blue Man Group the auditorium erupted in cheers and clapping and all sorts of excitement, my friend included. I'd never heard of Blue Man Group, poor sheltered me, and turned to my friend asking her what that was. She said she didn't know, but was cheering because she wanted to fit in.

I feel like this happens more than we think.

Especially in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment