Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Curious week 211

1) What do you absolutely have to do today?

I have to buy gas, or I won't make it home tonight... because I am that person who drives till it's empty preying for the gas prices to go down, even just a little.

2) What habit is the next one you need to kick?

I desperately need to stop over thinking things. I add majorly to my stress because I can't get my head around the idea that life can be simple. Life is simple, we are the ones who complicate it with our worrying and over thinking of everything.

3) Where is the next place you will be taking a trip?

heh... I don't know. I haven't taken a planned trip since High School, and that was with the drama club. My boyfriend is going on vacation with his family over his siblings spring break... I kind of home he asks me to take one with him this year too. I have a weeks paid vacation coming up in April; I don't want to waste it on something bogus.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


This picture is a pretty small one bed-room apartment, but the kitchen looks like it would be nice and open. I think I wouldn't want to trudge all the way through my house in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, but I do like the layout.

Here's what I'm thinking: I want to live alone, for once in my life. I've always had a room mate, or 3... I want for once the dirty dishes in the sink to be mine only, the fact that there is no toilet paper to be my own fault only, my stuff to be exactly where I left them every single time. Not that I don't enjoy having a nice warm body to cuddle up to at night, and someone to eat dinner with and cook for; but I don't like having something put in a different place by someone other than me. Or finding dirty socks in the living room... My old room mate would leave dirty socks in the middle of the hallway, I don't know why; she would also use my razors, eat my food, and never clean up after herself. Needless to say she and I aren't really friends anymore.
-Curious as a Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment