Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spaghetti and Meat-a-balls!

I passed my test!

Sorry for my absence, but some things are very important, such as knowing the difference between a mutually owned insurance company and a stock owned one...

Here is my weekend in a nut shell. I cooked, I cleaned, and cooked some more. The hot water heater needed replaced, I had raw meat all over my hands and no water to wash with... it's all good.

Tonight was AMAZING! I had the little sister over, and the big sister over; and I made home made spaghetti and meat balls.

Here are some of the lovely shots of me teaching my little sister how to cook.

David to the rescue with the paper towels.









And you can see the picture of the meatballs on my computer look just like the ones on my counter.

I would also like to draw your attention to the cute knife rack. You see it? Its pretty cute, right?




Here Carol is. I taught her how to chop onions, and mince garlic. There is hope for her yet.








As you can see by the *eh hem* small pile of onions and garlic in front of me I may have helped out a bit with the chopping.







Big sister showed up!







I decided it was a good opportunity for a snuggle moment.

You can tell he is half liking it, half thinking I'm crazy.





Someone cut their finger...



As you can see we all enjoyed ourselves. Mostly me, but what can you do??

No comments:

Post a Comment