Monday, January 24, 2011

payin it forward

I'm am literally sweating my balls off this morning which is a nice change from freezing them off all weekend. The heat, I love it. It's a whole 7 degrees outside right now and since my room mate is a lazy bitch he left my first ever jug o' wine outside because he didn't want to walk to the garage refrigerator (it was too large to fit in the house fridge) and now it's frozen.

*very very sad face*

Not that it really matters; I'm at work right now and shouldn't be drinking anyways. It's just the principal here people. Wine is big kid juice, it still has parts of it that freeze, don't leave it outside in 3 degree weather.

Stuff on the internet (note: where all my friends live) has been goin' down! Heard of this?

Pay it Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment. They must in turn post this and send something they made to the first 5 people who comment. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.

I have currently been one of the first five commenter's twice... I don't know if that means I need to post this twice or if I should just stick with five people. Maybe after I get the first batch done I will do a second one. No promises though.

So, if you think you can handle something hand/home made from this girl please try to be the first five to comment, then send me your email (it's under email me in the Contact Me tab) and we'll discuss what you think you'd want. I've got a few ideas.

Lets start this week off right!

because I can, this is my sister and the Odin.

6 comments:

  1. I win, I win!!!! BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I win 2/too!! Hell yes. Now off to post this on my page. Let's see if I'm capable of getting 5 comments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh. I love getting presents in the mail. YES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise! long time no talk! it's steph kilper :)
    and I win too! (four? ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesssssss i made the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaand we have our winners! Everyone, email me your address and we'll go from there.

    my address is denise.h.potter @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete