Tuesday, January 11, 2011

go read me there

Ramblings of a Singleton
Guess what I'm doing again???
Guest blogger! Ramblings of a Singleton is doing a theme of resolutions, and... since you love me so so much, why not head over there and read about mine.
If you're not a reader of ramblings you really should be, single or not. It's mostly a compilation of guest bloggers who talk about a certain weekly subject giving incite into the world of dating, singledom, even relationship advice... for those of us who may or may not be relationship challenged. Unique approaches to the crap people deal with every day, it's a great way to get unique perspectives on things you didn't even realize other people saw in a different way.
Go forth, read.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty fine endorsement. I guess I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to agree with you, but not about the choc cake thing.
    but I'm going to keep ice cream in my diet b/c it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete