Wednesday, May 19, 2010

positively single

In these past two weeks of single life I have noticed and appreciated some things that I really think are positive things I couldn't really do while I was with David.

1. Sleep in my socks

2. Take those same socks off in the middle of the night and throw them across the room.

3. Sleep on the right side of the bed, the left side of the bed, the top half, the middle, diagonally... I get to sleep wherever I want every single night.

4. I get to sleep with the window open without having to ask, and I get to sleep with my bed heater to keep me snuggly warm. Something I haven't fully been able to enjoy for quite some time.

5. Eat in bed.

6. Lay awake for hours not getting up to pee. He usually would get huffy if my rolling woke him in the night.

7. Watch Glee as it's on TV. I've never really had a show that I watched religiously, but Glee is different. I love it, and every episode makes me happier and happier. David refuses to watch commercials and he doesn't like waiting for a new episode to air. So we basically wait till the season is over, download it with no commercials then we can watch it all in one big glee-tastic week or so... I like the last part, but it's the waiting I'm not a fan of. The fact that I'm watching this season (still season 1... I KNOW) as it's on and being able to talk about it is so much better than waiting.

PS: My Glee CD was waiting for me last night when I got home, and the Gaga songs are freaking awesome! Not to mention I dreamed a dream, which made me figure out she was Rachel's mom because it's the song of a mother (hello!) and Rachel singing "and still I dream she'll come to me". Ever since being in Les Mis I can't help but get teary eyed hearing some of the songs. I also have a warm place in my heart for Man of La Manchia so when Sheu didn't sing the Impossible dream I was sad. But I guess Dream On was more main stream... I do love me some Neal Patric Harris!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment