Wednesday, May 26, 2010

sex and the city

Fun fact about me: I don't care what the movie is, I just like seeing them at midnight. I can't explain it, it's just special to see it the first showing.

Today, well tomorrow, I'm seeing Sex and the City; and although I've seen maybe 5 or 6 episodes in my entire life, I liked the last movie, and I do approve of drinking a martini. In fact, I approve of drinking in most forms.



However, I'm babysitting till about 11:30 this evening, after working all day today, and after only getting about 4 hours of sleep last night. So I'm sleepy, but I'm excited.


I probably won't be posting tomorrow, because I'll be sitting at my desk holding my eyelids open and pretending to know where I am if someone asks me a question...

Weeks half over! Looking forward to a three day weekend is so much more exciting when you find out you're getting paid for the holiday. I don't remember getting paid for Memorial day last year, but then again, I'm pretty sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment