Wednesday, June 9, 2010

my sister

I have two sisters, one is older, one is younger. I'm lucky enough to be in the middle... Yeah, real lucky.

All bitterness from my childhood aside, I would like to share about my oldest (soon to be a mother) sister.

If you're interested in getting to know her you may check out her blog here, although she doesn't update all that often... but then again she doesn't sit in front of a computer every day like I do for her job :)

My sister is a lovely lady, and she is also the girl I live with. She and I usually get along, but then sometimes we don't. But, it's usually hot and cold with us, there really is no between. I suppose that's nice, and since we usually get along well it's really nice. Right now she is tired a lot, and that's because her egg-o is prego... there is a bun is in her oven... she's expecting! And although I don't know if it's a girl or a boy yet (she wants a boy, I want it to be a girl) I love it already.

I'm so excited to be an aunt, and the fact that she lives with me is all the better because I wont have to go anywhere to play with it, it'll just be there, waiting for me to kiss the little cheeks and sing it show tunes (I'll be doing this whether it's a boy or girl...).

So read y sisters blog, and hopefully is she gets some traffic she'll start to update regularly. Because I want to read her stuff too.


No comments:

Post a Comment